TERMS AND CONDITIONS
90 Day Warranty
- All products are covered under warranty for 90 days after you receive your purchase.
- A 10% restocking fee may apply and parts will only be accepted in original purchased condition.
- You must notify us of the problem within the 90 days of receiving your purchase.
- You can call toll free at 866-530-3473 to set up a return or exchange.
- If we have a replacement part in inventory, we will send it to you right away, allowing for normal processing time.
- In the case of malfunction or error, a replacement will be sent to you right away along with a UPS return label. In all other cases, you will bear the cost of returning your item. Please allow for normal processing time of your replacement.
- If we do not have a replacement part in inventory we will issue a refund upon return of the purchased item(s).
Limitation of Liability
- Century Fire Protection’s liability to the Buyer in relation to any Warranty claim made by the Buyer is limited to the price paid for the purchase. In no case will Century Fire Protection’s liability exceed the amount paid by the purchaser.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Use of this website shall in all respects be governed by the laws of the state of Georgia, U.S., regardless of the laws that might be applicable under principles of conflicts of law.
The parties agree that the Georgia courts located in Gwinnett County, Georgia shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all controversies arising under this agreement and agree that venue is proper in those courts.