Century Fire Protection has a liberal return policy that is designed to be fair to both the customer and us. We continuously strive to provide product support which we feel is second to none in the industry. We ask our valued customers for their cooperation in proper preparation in ordering parts. This will not only minimize returns but will allow us to serve you quicker with added savings. If you find yourself in need to return a part, the following conditions apply.
- Returned within 30 days undamaged: Full Credit.
- After 30 days within one year with invoice: 15% Restock Charge.
- Returned without invoice/packing list: 20% Restock Charge.
THE FOLLOWING PARTS ARE NON-RETURNABLE
- Any parts that have been installed, cut to length, or modified to specifications.
- Gasket kits or groups that have been opened.
- All bearings removed from protective wrappings or not in original package.
- Hydraulic tubes/hoses with protective ends removed.
- All used parts are non-returnable.
- Used Parts carry no warranty.